top of page
- THE NORWEGIAN CHURCH – New York, 2018 - present
- RON PASSARO – New York, 2014 - present
Assistant (Vocal Arranger/Transcriber/Score Preparation/Pianist)
- DRAMATISTS GUILD FOUNDATION – New York, 2013 – present
Play piano for fundraising events, attended by the New York theatre community´s most avid contributors. Learn the music of Broadway´s most successful composers and perform medleys of their works live, with the composer in attendance. Featured writers include: Alan Menken, Stephen Flaherty & Lynn Ahrens, Marc Shaiman & Scott Wittman among others.
- FREELANCE - New York, 2012 - present
- WINTER CLASSIC/FREDRIKSTAD 450th ANNIVERSARY – Norway, 2017
www.winterclassic.no / www.fredrikstad450.no
- BURNING COAL THEATRE – Raleigh, NC 2016
US premiere of the play "Spoonface Steinberg" by Lee Hall. With opera singer Julianna Tauschinger Dempsey. Directed by Jerome Davis.
- BURNING COAL THEATRE – Raleigh, NC 2015
For their production of "Sunday in the Park with George" by Sondheim & Lapine. Directed by Jerome Davis.
- INGE STEENSLAND A/S (NOSA) – Norway/South Africa, 2012
Composed theme song for the organization NOSA, which supports orphaned children in South Africa.
- OLAVSDAGENE (THE FESTIVAL OF ST. OLAV) - Norway, 2011 – 2016
Composed and arranged an entirely original piece of theatre, “Olav den Heldige” (St. Olav the Lucky One) for The Festival of St. Olav, an annual festival honouring Olav Haraldsson. Music director and performance pianist/conductor for the show´s annual mainstage production, directed by Gard B. Eidsvold, as well as the touring production.
- ENOB – New York, 2011 – 2016
Playing keyboards for their concerts, and composer of their theme song «Spreading Happiness» with lyrics by Micah Joel.
- “ET KJEMPEGØY SOMMÆRSJÅW” (“A VERY FUNNY SUMMERSHOW”) – Norway, 2010 & 2011
Music Arranger/Music Director
Performed in Fredrikstad 2010 & Rognan 2011.
- “LYDEN AV EKKO” (“THE SOUND OF EKKO”) – Norway, 2009
Music Arranger/Music Director
A musical written for the choir “Ekko”, a choir for people with disabilities.
- THE STAFF BAND OF THE NORWEGIAN ARMED FORCES – Norway, 2008 – 2010
- BODØ CONCERT BAND & SANDE CONCERT BAND – Norway, 2008
Show concerts with Norwegian legendary artist Yngvar Numme, singing songs made famous by Frank Sinatra.
- THE BEATLESS – Norway, 2007 & 2008
A tribute show for The Beatles. Tour around Norway.
- THE ELTON JAHN SHOW – Norway, 2006
A tribute show for Elton John. Tour around Norway.
- OLAVSDAGENE (THE FESTIVAL OF ST. OLAV) – Norway, 2003
Music Director's Assistant/Rehearsal Pianist
The first written opera in Norway, "Fjeldeventyret" ("The Mountain Fairy Tale") by Waldemar Thrane, summer 2003. Directed by Mathias Calmeyer.
Misc. work with original music by me
- ”4 REAL” – Norway, 2015
Written with Silje L. Waters. Directed by Martine B. Lundberg. Performed in Fredrikstad and Oslo fall 2015. School tour fall 2016, and will be
part of the first musical theater festival in the Nordic countries, ’Musikaliteten’, October 29th, 2016. Directed by Martine B. Lundberg
- “THE DEMO GUY” – New York, 2015
A webseries created by Trevor Crane.
- "SUNNYSIDE" – New York, 2014
Short film by Director & Writer YoungKi Jin. Winner, best fiction film at City Vision 2014. Selected for the Short Film Corner at Cannes Film Festival 2015.
- “HOLE” – New York, 2014
Short film by Director & Writer YoungKi Jin
- “G-CHAT SESSIONS” – New York, 2013 – present
A webseries created by Dena Greenbaum, Emma Hutchinson & Melissa Rosen.
- “DØDSFELLEN” (“DEATH TRAP”) – Norway, 2012 – present
A mystery play, written & performed by Detekteamet at Oslo Nye Teater, spring 2014.
- “LET'S BE FRANK” – New York, 2012 – present
A musical adaptation of “The Importance of Being Earnest” by Oscar Wilde written with Zayre Ferrer (Book/Lyrics).
Received an Equity reading, May 1st. 2012. Directed by Gina Rattan
- “THE CALL” – New York, 2011
A short musical written with Maria A. Beech (Book) & Christie Baugher (Lyrics). Performed at Sticky Bowery Poetry Club, spring 2011.
Directed by Pirronne Yousefzadeh
- “SKATTEØYA” (“TREASURE ISLAND”) – Norway, 2008
A children’s musical written with Svein J. Gustavsen (Book/Lyrics). Performed at Bakkenteigen Concert Hall in Horten, January 2008.
Directed by Svein J. Gustavsen
- NEW YORK UNIVERSITY (TISCH SCHOOL OF THE ARTS) - New York, 2010 - 2012
Master of Fine Arts in Musical Theatre Writing
- NORWEGIAN ACADEMY OF MUSIC - Norway, 2009 - 2010
Postgraduate in Music Composition
- UNIVERSITY OF OSLO - Norway, 2005 - 2009
Bachelor of Arts in Musicology
- HIS MAJESTY THE KING'S GUARD - Norway, 2003 - 2004
Band Platoon (Bugle Player/Composer/Music Arranger/Royal Pianist)
- STAHR & SKAPPEL – New York, 2016
- Grant from THE NORWAY - AMERICA ASSOSIATION (NORAM) - 2011
- Scholarship from TISCH SCHOOL OF THE ARTS - 2010 & 2011
- Grant from HIS MAJESTY THE KING'S GUARD - 2004
bottom of page